Become a Member
With approximately 70 corporate members and a global network of academics, MSI provides a forum for the exchange of ideas and practices that foster marketing innovation.
Through conferences, peer-to-peer interactions, member-only online resources and other activities, MSI brings together leading marketers and academics to share learning’s that lead to improvements in members’ day-to-day practice of marketing.
As an MSI member company, all employees have access to the resources provided by MSI:
- Invitations to members-only conferences and workshops where academic speakers offer a first look at new research findings and executive speakers share their knowledge and experiences.
- Participation in Roundtables— small groups of non-competing MSI companies that meet to exchange ideas and resources on topics such as marketing analytics and customer experience.
- Informal and facilitated networking with member companies and academics.
- Member-only access to msi.org which includes conference presentations and summaries, a large library of working papers and in-depth analysis of current issues and trends.
- Opportunities for collaborative research with leading marketing academics.
Member companies appoint up to eight Trustees who are the primary link between MSI and others in their company. Trustees (or their delegates) are invited to attend Trustees Meeting twice-yearly.
Membership dues for 2015 are $39,750 for a 12-month period. Membership inquiries should be directed to Earl Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer.